Terms and Conditions
Article 1: Definitions
In These general terms and conditions:
- Additional agreement: an agreement whereby the customer acquires products in connection with a distance contract and these goods are delivered by the seller or by a third party on the basis of an appointment between that third person and the seller;
- Period of reflection: the term within which the customer can make use of his right of withdrawal;
- Customer: The natural person who does not use the seller's product offer for purposes related to trade, business, craft or professional activities, as well as the legal entity that uses the seller's product offerings for purposes related to his trade, business, craft or professional activity;
- Seller: The natural or legal person offering remote products to customers;
- Day: Calendar;
- Durable data medium: Any tool, including e-mail, that enables the customer or seller to store information addressed to him personally in a manner that allows future consultation or use over a period of time that is aligned The purpose for which the information is intended and which allows unchanged reproduction of the stored information;
- Right of withdrawal: the possibility of the customer to refrain from the distance contract within the period of reflection;
- Distance contract: An agreement concluded between the seller and the customer within the framework of an organized distance selling system of products which are exclusively or partly used until the conclusion of the contract of one or more techniques for distance communication;
- Technology for distance communication: means that can be used to conclude an agreement without the consumer and seller having to meet simultaneously in the same room;
- Model Revocation form: The standard withdrawal form set out in Annex I to these conditions. (Opens a new tab in your browser.)
Article 2: Identity of the seller
Seller Name: John Groenen
Acting under the company name: Green in Blue Music Productions
Location address (no visiting address and only on appointment to visit):
Utrechtsestraatweg 83 BS, 3513 AB Utrecht.
Customer Service and accessibility:
by telephone Number: +31 6 44 22 86 28. Monday to Friday from 10.00 hours-14.00 hrs (except holidays)
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commercial Register: K.v.K. 53506812
VAT/Btw Identification Number: NL0096098569
Article 3: Applicability
- These terms and conditions apply to any offer made by the seller and to any contract concluded at a distance between seller and customer.
- Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions shall be made available to the customer. If this is not reasonably possible, the seller shall, before the distance contract is concluded, indicate how the general terms and conditions are to be seen by the seller and that, at the request of the customer, they will be sent free of charge and as soon as possible.
- If the distance contract is concluded electronically, notwithstanding the previous paragraph and before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions may be made available to the customer by electronic means at Such a way that it can be easily stored by the customer on a durable data medium. If this is not reasonably possible before the distance contract is concluded, it shall be indicated where the general conditions can be taken by electronic means and at the request of the customer by electronic means or on will be sent free of charge.
- In the event that, in addition to these general terms and conditions, specific product conditions are also applicable, the second and third paragraphs shall apply mutatis mutandis, and the customer may, in the event of conflicting conditions, always invoke the most favorable to him.
- If one or more of the provisions of these general terms and conditions at any time are wholly or partially void or destroyed, the agreement and these Terms and conditions shall continue to be maintained and the relevant provision will be mutually agreed to be replaced without delay by a provision that approximates the scope of the original as far as possible.
- Situations not covered by these general terms and conditions or any ambiguity regarding the interpretation or content of one or more provisions should be assessed ' in the spirit ' of these terms and conditions.
Article 4: The Offer
- Offers do not automatically apply to follow-up orders.
- If an offer has a limited period of validity or is offered under conditions, this is expressly stated in the offer.
- The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to enable a good assessment of the offer by the customer. If the seller uses images, they are a true representation of the products offered. Obvious mistakes or manifest errors in the offer do not bind the seller.
- Each offer contains such information, which is clear to the customer what the rights and obligations are, which are attached to the acceptance of the offer.
- All images, specifications in the offer are an indication and cannot be a reason for compensation or termination of the agreement.
Article 5: The Agreement
- Each agreement is entered into under the suspensive conditions of sufficient availability of the products concerned.
- Only NAAM applies to the customer as Contracting Party.
- These terms and conditions also apply to follow-up orders.
Article 6: Right of withdrawal
- The customer may dissolve a contract relating to the purchase of a product for a period of reflection of 14 days without giving reasons. The seller may ask the customer for the reason for revocation, but do not oblige them to submit their reason(s).
- The reflection period referred to in paragraph 1 shall apply on the day after the customer, or a third party designated by the customer, who is not the carrier, has received the product, or if the customer has ordered several products in the same order: the day on which the customer, or a third party designated by him, has received the last product. The seller may, provided he has informed the customer in a clear manner prior to the ordering process, refuse an order of several products with a different delivery time.
- If, after the expiry of the period referred to in paragraph 1, the customer has not made known to use his right of withdrawal or has not returned the product to the seller, the purchase is a fact.
Article 7: Customer obligations during the reflection period
- During the reflection period, the customer will carefully handle the product and the packaging. It shall only extract or use the product to the extent necessary to determine the nature, characteristics, and operation of the product. The starting point is that the customer is only allowed to use the product and inspect it as it should be in a shop.
- The customer shall only be liable for the impairment of the product resulting from a way of handling the product that goes beyond that permitted in paragraph 1.
- The customer shall not be liable for any depreciation of the product if the seller has not provided him with all legally required information on the right of withdrawal before or at the conclusion of the contract.
Article 8: Exercise of the right of withdrawal by the customer and the costs thereof
- If the customer makes use of his right of withdrawal, he shall report it within the period of reflection by means of the standard revocation form or in another unambiguous manner to the seller.
- As soon as possible, but within 14 days of the day following the notification referred to in paragraph 1, the customer shall return the product or hand it over to (a representative of) the seller. This is not necessary if the seller has offered to pick up the product. The customer has in any case taken into account the retransmission period if he returns the product before the reflection period expires.
- The customer shall return the product with all supplied accessories, if reasonably possible in original condition and packaging, and in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the seller.
- The risk and the burden of proof for the correct and timely exercise of the right of withdrawal lie with the customer.
- The customer bears the direct cost of returning the product.
- If the customer makes use of his right of withdrawal, all additional agreements will be dissolved automatically.
Article 9: Obligations of the seller upon withdrawal
- In addition to the written appeals to the right of withdrawal, the customer may also invoke the right of withdrawal in an electronic manner. The seller shall immediately send a confirmation of receipt to the customer upon receipt of that notification.
- The Seller shall refund the purchase amount within 14 days following the day on which the customer notifies him of the withdrawal. Unless the seller offers to collect the product himself, he may wait to repay until he has received the product or demonstrates to the customer that he has returned the product.
- The seller uses the same method of payment that the customer has used for reimbursement unless the customer agrees to another. The refund is free of charge to the customer.
Article 10: Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
- The seller excludes the customer's right of withdrawal for products for which the customer has broken the seal after delivery and/or has used or listened to the product.
Article 11: The price
- During the period of validity indicated in the offer, the prices of the products offered are increased, subject to price changes due to changes in VAT rates.
- Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, the seller may offer products whose prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial market and where the seller has no influence, with variable prices. This bonding to fluctuations and the fact that any prices quoted are indicative prices are indicated in the offer.
- The prices quoted in the offer of products include VAT.
Article 12: Compliance Agreement and additional guarantee
- The seller insists that the products comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of soundness and/or usability and the legal provisions existing on the date of the conclusion of the agreement Provisions and/or government regulations. If agreed, the seller shall also ensure that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
- An additional guarantee means any undertaking by the seller, its supplier, importer or producer in which it grants to the customer certain rights or claims which go beyond what is legally required in the event he is Serious misconduct in the fulfillment of its part of the agreement.
- Any defects or products delivered incorrectly, other than a complaint about the implementation of the Agreement as referred to in article 16 (2) of these general terms and conditions, must be reported to the seller in writing within 5 days of delivery and Any return of the products must be made in the original packaging and in new condition.
- Seller shall, within two days of receipt of a complaint as referred to in paragraph 3, provide the customer with feedback.
Article 13: Delivery and execution
- The seller will observe the utmost care when receiving and executing orders for products.
- The place of delivery is the address that the customer made known to the seller.
- Seller will execute accepted orders with competent urgency but not later than 30 days, unless a different delivery period has been agreed. If the delivery is delayed, or if an order cannot be executed or only partially completed, the customer will receive a notice no later than 30 days after placing the order. In that case, the customer has the right to terminate the contract without any costs.
- After dissolution in accordance with the preceding paragraph, the seller shall immediately repay the amount paid by the customer and within 14 days of termination.
- All delivery times are indicative. The customer cannot derive any rights to any such time limits. Exceeding a period does not entitle the customer to compensation.
Article 14: Payment
- The payment of a placed order takes place by means of iDeal.
- The customer has an obligation to notify the seller without delay of any inaccuracies in any payment information provided or stated.
- If the customer does not meet his payment obligation(s) in good time, after the seller of the late payment has informed him and the seller has awarded the customer a period of 14 days to fulfil his payment obligations, after the Failure to pay within this 14-day period, the amount still due owes the statutory interest and the seller is entitled to charge the extrajudicial collection costs incurred by him.
Article 15: Complaints system
- The seller has an adequately publicised complaint procedure and treats the complaint in accordance with this complaint procedure.
- Complaints about the execution of the contract must be submitted to the seller in full and clearly defined within 7 days after the customer has identified the defects.
- Complaints submitted to the seller shall be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the seller will reply within the 14-day period with a message of receipt and an indication when the customer can expect a more detailed answer.
- A complaint does not suspend the seller's obligations unless the seller indicates otherwise in writing.
- If a complaint is found to be justified by the seller, the seller will provide a free solution within a reasonable time.
- Customer and seller are always committed to agreeing to a dispute by mutual agreement before turning to the court.
Article 16: Disputes and applicable law
- Only Dutch law applies to agreements between the seller and the customer to which these general terms and conditions relate. Even if the place of residence of the customer is different from the Netherlands.
- Disputes are submitted to the Central Netherlands Court.
The Greenman, All rights reserved.